- The Alien Stars: And Other Novellas
Agent: Ginger Clark, Curtis Brown.
- Operation Pedestal: The Fleet That Battled to Malta, 1942
Agent: Andrew Wylie, the Wylie Agency.
Agent: Kirby Kim, Janklow & Nesbit.
- A Tree for Mr. Fish
Agent: Natalie Lakosil, Bradford Literary.
- Speak for Yourself
Agent: Bridget Smith, JABberwocky Literary.
- Compassion, Determination, and Justice: The 2021 Kweli Color of Children's Literature Conference
Boulley also participated in We Need Diverse Books’ mentorship program and #DVPit, both of which allowed her to eventually connect with her agent, Faye Bender at the Book Group.
- U.S. Book Show Gears Up
“Publishers Weekly has a deep, organic relationship with book publishers, librarians, booksellers, agents and those most deeply committed to the health and flourishing of the industry,” said Krista Rafanello, senior marketing director of Publishers Weekly and the show manager of the U.S.
- Obituary: Constance C. Greene
With encouragement from the group’s instructor, Greene wrote to Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Phyllis McGinley—a family friend—asking if she might recommend a literary agent.
- Four Questions for Paula Yoo
I had a phone call with my book agent, Tricia Lawrence, and she said this should be a nonfiction narrative for young adults because of books like The 57 Bus and authors like Steve Sheinkin and Deborah Heiligman.
- Wild Souls: Freedom and Flourishing in the Non-Human World
Agent: Abigail Koons, Park & Fine Literary and Media.
- Untitled Alex Michaelides Novel Winter 2021
Agent: Sam Copeland, RCW Literary.
- The Ice Lion
Agent: Matt Bialer, Sanford J.
- To Write as If Already Dead
Agent: Harriet Moore, David Higham Assoc.
- River, Sing Out
Agent: Mark Gottlieb, Trident Media Group.
- The Confidence Men: How Two Prisoners of War Engineered the Most Remarkable Escape in History
Agent: Katinka Matson, Brockman.