- Four Questions for Paula Yoo
I had a phone call with my book agent, Tricia Lawrence, and she said this should be a nonfiction narrative for young adults because of books like The 57 Bus and authors like Steve Sheinkin and Deborah Heiligman.
- Wild Souls: Freedom and Flourishing in the Non-Human World
Agent: Abigail Koons, Park & Fine Literary and Media.
- Untitled Alex Michaelides Novel Winter 2021
Agent: Sam Copeland, RCW Literary.
- The Ice Lion
Agent: Matt Bialer, Sanford J.
- To Write as If Already Dead
Agent: Harriet Moore, David Higham Assoc.
- River, Sing Out
Agent: Mark Gottlieb, Trident Media Group.
- The Confidence Men: How Two Prisoners of War Engineered the Most Remarkable Escape in History
Agent: Katinka Matson, Brockman.
- Notes from the Burning Age
Agent: Meg Davis, Ki Agency.
- Tom Clancy's Op-Center: The Black Order
Agent, Mel Berger, WME.
- The Abduction of Pretty Penny: A Daughter of Sherlock Holmes Mystery
Agent: Scott Mendel, Mendel Media Group.
- Our Woman in Moscow
Agent: Alexandra Machinist, ICM Partners.
- Someone to Cherish
Agent: Maria Carvainis, Maria Carvainis Agency.
- The Paris Apartment
Agent: Stefanie Lieberman, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- Neon Gods
Agent: Laura Bradford, Bradford Literary.
- Broken Horses: A Memoir
Agent: David Vigliano, AGI Vigliano Literary.