- The Emotional Cost of the Book Deal
The second agent represented two of my friends.
- Deadly Ever After: A Lighthouse Library Mystery
Agent: Kimberly Lionetti, BookEnds Literary.
- Bad Moon Rising, 3: A Bad Axe County Novel
Agent: Joanna MacKenzie, Nelson Literary.
Agent: Joy Harris, Joy Harris Literary.
- Picnic in Someday Valley
Agent: Gail Fortune, the Talbot Fortune Agency.
- Can't Knock the Hustle: Inside the Season of Protest, Pandemic, and Progress with the Brooklyn Nets' Superstars of Tomorrow
Agent: David Granger, Aevitas Creative Management.
- Seven Days in June
Agent: Cherise Fisher, Wendy Sherman Assoc.
- An Acquired Taste
Agent: Amy Brewer.
- The Hollow Inside
Agent: Victoria Doherty-Munro, Writers House.
- Luck of the Titanic
Agent: Kristin Nelson, Nelson Literary.
Agent: Sara Crowe, Pippin Properties.
- Jungalow: Decorate Wild
Agent: Kate Woodrow, Present Perfect Literary.
- The Best Worst Summer
Agent: Erin Malone, William Morris Endeavor.
- First Look: 'Dream Street' by Tricia Elam Walker and Ekua Holmes
In 2013, the duo began hunting for agents.
- Obituary: Norma Jean Sawicki
Brenda Bowen, a senior literary agent with The Book Group, shared recollections of the days in the early 1980s when she was Sawicki’s assistant editor at Four Winds.