- Measuring Up: A Memoir of Fathers and Sons
Agent: Rick Broadhead, Rick Broadhead and Assoc.
Agent: Samantha Haywood, Transatlantic.
- Deadly Delights: A Bookish Baker Mystery
Agent: Chip MacGregor, MacGregor Literary.
- Fallen: A Novel of Suspense
Agent: Nancy Yost, Nancy Yost Literary.
- Writers Orgs Form #DisneyMustPay Joint Task Force
We urge all authors to review their statements to make certain they are in order.”A Disney Company representative, responding to PW, said that the company "continues to work directly with agents and authors to resolve any issues or any outstanding payments."
- Meet the Judges of the 2020 BookLife Nonfiction Prize
Four accomplished authors are serving as guest judges for the 2020 BookLife Prize Nonfiction Contest.
- Q & A with Jenny Lee
I had told my book agent at the time and she said, “Write it now; it’s a great idea.”
- When Publishers Try Their Hands at Cards
He and his agent and editor “talked about what might happen next with, as we affectionately refer to them, the paper products people,” he said.
- More Stars in the Sky: PW Talks with Xueting Christine Ni
Finding a publisher made me feel like I was doing an agent’s job, and a commissioning editor’s job in the selection and negotiation of the stories, and then a translator’s job of bringing them all into English, and an editor’s job of collating them into a form which showed the cornucopia
- Fast-Growing Independent Publishers, 2021
And series are an essential component in its business model, publisher Rachel Del Grosso says, explaining, “When we are approached by any author or agent, the first thing we’re looking at is how many titles the author is bringing to the table.
- The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot
Agent: Alexandra Machinist, ICM Partners.
- The Broken God
Agent: John Jarrold, John Jarrold Literary.
- Hope on the Range
Agent: Nicole Resciniti, the Seymour Agency.
- Across the Airless Wilds: The Lunar Rover and the Triumph of the Final Moon Landings
Agent: David Black, David Black Literary.
- A Distant Grave: A Mystery
Agent: Esmond Harmsworth, Aevitas Creative Management.