- Noteworthy YA Series Come to an End This Season
A series is a serious undertaking for any writer, and for these five YA authors, it’s time to say goodbye to the characters and worlds they’ve spent years inhabiting.
- Q & A with Camryn Garrett
I used to put pressure on myself to be published by a certain agent or agency, but I really don’t feel that way anymore.
- Lee & Low Launches Kickstarter to Promote Graphic Novel
“It was the kind of graphic novel script that demanded an amazing artist, and I’d just recently heard from Jenn Laughran, agent for Raúl the Third.”
- Summer Fun
Agent: Jin Auh, the Wylie Agency.
- The Stranger Behind You
Agent: Robin Rue, Writers House.
- Rachel to the Rescue
Rachel then takes a job doing research for “muckraker” author Kirby Champion, who is writing a book about Trump, and learns about a bizarre love quadrangle involving Veronica; Veronica’s husband, Simon; Simon’s real estate agent lover; and the president.
- Metabolical: The Lure and the Lies of Processed Food, Nutrition, and Modern Medicine
Agent: Janis A.
- U.S. Book Show: Industry and Bookselling Panels
Moderator: Zander Bauman, scout, 20th Century StudioPanelistsAngela Cheng Caplan, president and CEO, Cheng Caplan Co.Mac Hawkins, film/TV literary consultant and founder, PragmaticErin Hennicke, director, film/TV, Franklin & Siegal Assoc.Mary Pender, media rights agent, United Talent AgencyTu
- The Sound of the Sea: Seashells and the Fate of the Oceans
Agent: Elise Capron, Sandra Dijkstra Literary.
- Class ACT
Agent: Anne Sibbald, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- M, King's Bodyguard
Agent: Valerie Hoskins, Valerie Hoskins Assoc.
- What If You & Me
Agent: Sara Megibow, KT Literary.
- The Musical Child: Using the Power of Music to Raise Children Who Are Happy, Healthy, and Whole
Agent: Zoë Pagnamenta, the Zoë Pagnamenta Agency.
- To Walk Alone in the Crowd
Agent: Jeffrey Posternak, the Wylie Agency.
- Two Boys at Breakwater
Agent: Natasha Kern, Natasha Kern Literary.