- Sweet Love
Agent: Eva Scalzo, Speilburg Literary.
- Left for Dead
Agent: Dan Conaway, Writers House.
- All of the Marvels: A Journey to the Ends of the Biggest Story Ever Told
Agent: Sarah Lazin, Sarah Lazin Books.
- The Family
Agent: Dana Murphy, Book Group.
- Fall 2021 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseThis Is a Gift for You by Emily Winfield Martin (Sept. 14, $18.99, ISBN 978-1-5247-1416-1) pays tribute to the simple joys of life and nature, and reminds readers that the greatest gift we have is time spent together.
- Obituary: Floyd Cooper
One of his first tasks upon arriving in New York was to seek out representation and Cooper said that he credited his children’s book career to his first agent, artist representative Libby Ford, who got his portfolio seen at children’s book houses.
- Conquering the Pacific: An Unknown Mariner and the Final Great Voyage of the Age of Discovery
Agent: Susan Rabiner.
- Fall 2021 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
Agent Moose is back on the case in Moose on a Mission by Mo O’Hara, illus. by Jess Bradley (Aug. 3, $10.99, ISBN 978-1-250-22222-0), ages 6–9.
- The Midnight Brigade
Agent: Janine Kamouh, WME.
- Fall 2021 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
Faber & FaberThe Longer the Wait, the Bigger the Hug by Eoin McLaughlin, illus. by Polly Dunbar (Sept. 7, $16.95, ISBN 978-0-571-37038-2).
- No Words
Agent: Laura Langlie, Laura Langlie Literary.
- Cover Reveal: Two New Stuart Gibbs Projects to Pub Back-to-Back
Featuring illustrations by Stacy Curtis, this paper-over-board series skews familiar tropes and stereotypes of fairy tales and other lore to comic effect.Spy School’s Genesis and GrowthThe nine-book Spy School series follows the misadventures of innately nerdy Ben Ripley, a CIA agent wannabe who is rec
- Brooks Sherman, Bent Agency Contract Dispute Lands in Court
A contract dispute between YA literary agent Brooks Sherman and his former employer, the Bent Agency, and its founder Jenny Bent, has landed in New York State court.In a complaint first filed in New York State Supreme Court in April, Sherman claims that the agency is withholding hundreds of
- The Farmer's Lawyer: The North Dakota Nine and the Fight to Save the Family Farm
Agent: Mackenzie Brady Watson, Stuart Krichevsky Literary Agency.
- Nazis of Copley Square: The Forgotten Story of the Christian Front
In addition to delineating the Christian Front’s concerted campaign against U.S. involvement in WWII, Gallagher links these past events to recent ones, noting that Moran, like President Trump’s allies Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort, was investigated for being an unregistered agent of a foreign governm