- The Wildest Ride (Original)
Agent: Helen Breitweiser, Cornerstone Literary.
- The Sweetest Charade
Delysia’s formidable agent convinces the pair to spin this misconception to benefit them both with a glamorous train trip down the East Coast for them and a group of influencers.
- The Secrets of Us
Agent: Christina Hogrebe, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- Fearless: The New Rules for Unlocking Creativity, Courage, and Success
Agent: Steve Troha, Folio Literary Management.
- Hairpin Bridge
Agent: David Hale Smith, InkWell Management.
- (s)Kinfolk: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's Americanah (...Afterwords)
Agent: Noah Ballard, Verve Talent & Literary Agency.
- Giovanni's Ring: My Life Inside the Real Sopranos
Agent: Jill Marsal, Marsal Lyon Literary.
- What Happened to Paula: On the Death of an American Girl
Agent: Duvall Osteen, Aragi.
- Shoko's Smile: Stories
Agent: Barbara Zitwer, Barbara J.
- As a Woman: What I Learned about Power, Sex, and the Patriarchy After I Transitioned
Agent: Roger Freet, Foundry Literary + Media.
Agent: Jodi Reamer, Writers House.
- Four Questions for Joanna Cotler
As my pile of paintings began to grow, I decided I wanted to do a wordless dog book, but when I showed that to my agent, Elena Giovinazzo at Pippin Properties, she told me that I needed to find the story I wanted to tell.
- Licensing Hotline: April 2021
Jokar Brings Meoshi World Publishing to the AmericasJon Rosenberg, president of Jokar Productions, has been retained as the agent representing Korean property Meoshi World for publishing and stationery in the Americas.
- You're Leaving When?: Adventures in Downward Mobility
Agent: Lynn Johnston.
- An Unlikely Spy
Agent: Daniel Lazar, Writers House.