- To Be Loved by You
Agent: Jessica Watterson, Sandra Dijkstra Literary.
- The Paid Bridesmaid
Agent: Sarah Younger, Nancy Yost Literary.
- Desolation Canyon: A Mystery
Agent: Ellen Geiger, Frances Goldin Literary.
- Relationship Essentials: Skills to Feel Heard, Fight Fair, and Set Boundaries in All Areas of Life
Agent: Chip MacGregor, MacGregor & Luedeke.
- Buster Keaton: A Filmmaker's Life
In Curtis’s telling, Keaton’s life is a picaresque worthy of his comedies: he was once blackmailed by an ex-mistress who smashed up his office, and when his agent hired a man to keep him from drinking on set, Keaton paid the man to let him drink.
- How to Be: A Monk and a Journalist Reflect on Living & Dying, Purpose & Prayer, Forgiveness & Friendship
Agent: Amanda Annis, Trident Media Group.
- DoJ Sues to Block PRH Acquisition of S&S
The memo argued that the proposed deal would "benefit all constituents, including authors, agents, retailers, and, ultimately, readers, and will do nothing to undermine the robust, competitive publishing landscape that currently exists."
- Tochi Onyebuchi, Freedom Writer
They can just hit an agent up on Twitter and be like, ‘Hey.’
- Book Deals: Week of November 8, 2021
Herrera, a literary agent at the David Black Agency, was represented by Heather Jackson at the Heather Jackson Agency.
- In Every Generation
Agent: Adriann Ranta Zurhellen, Folio Literary.
- Knopf's Bogaards to Retire at Year's End
Also: agents keep asking me about that book I’m working on (maybe I’ll have time for that too).
- Spies Among Us: 2021 Titles About Spies for Children and Teens
In this graphic memoir, Glock recounts her teenaged discovery that her parents were agents working for the CIA.
- Rights Report: Week of November 1, 2021
Set in 1953, amid rumors of Communist spies undermining the country, a girl struggling to recover from polio finds a mysterious artifact that gives her the power to fly, and she finds herself dodging unscrupulous FBI agents—and mysterious aliens.
- Four Fan-Favorite YA Trilogies Come to an End This Fall
Then you get an agent, and you still don’t feel like a real writer.
- Deep Sleep
When countersurveillance expert Devin Gray’s estranged mother—a “psychotically paranoid former CIA officer”—kills herself after attempting to kidnap an old man from an assisted living facility, Devin begins receiving automated messages from her that reveal what she had been working on for years: a grand-scale conspiracy