- Letters of Note: Dogs
White hilariously responded in 1951 to the ASPCA’s accusation that his dachshund Minnie was unlicensed (“If by ‘harboring’ you mean getting up two or three times every night to pull Minnie’s blanket up over her, I am harboring a dog all right”), Zora Neale Hurston wrote to her literary agent09/13/2021
- From Staircase to Stage: The Story of Raekwon and the Wu-Tang Clan
Agent: Lisa Gallagher, DeFiore and Co.
- The Bloodless Boy
Agent: Gaia Banks, Sheil Land Assoc.
- Red Roulette: An Insider's Story of Wealth, Power, Corruption, and Vengeance in Today's China
Agent: Peter Bernstein, Bernstein Literary.
- Clive Cussler's the Devil's Sea
Agent: Peter Lampack, Peter Lampack Agency.
- The Island of Missing Trees
Agent: Jonny Geller, Curtis Brown Literary.
- Slug and Other Stories
Agent: Rachel Crawford, Wolf Literary Services.
- The Pickwick Murders
Agent: Laurie McLean, Foreword Literary.
- The Riverwoman's Dragon (Main)
Agent: Jennifer Weltz, Jean V.
- Food Saved Me: My Journey of Finding Health and Hope Through the Power of Food
Agent: Curtis and Karen Yates, Yates and Yates.
Agent: Donald Maass, Donald Maass Literary.
- The Playing Fields (Main)
Agent: Liza Dawson, Liza Dawson Assoc.
- Vanishing Edge
Agent: Beth Miller, Writers House.
- H.G. Wells: Changing the World
Agent: David Goodwin, David Godwin Assoc.
- Love, Lists, and Fancy Ships
Agent: Wendy Sherman, Wendy Sherman Assoc.