- Princess Elizabeth's Spy: A Maggie Hope Mystery
Agent: Victoria Skurnick, Levine Greenberg Literary.
- The Anatomist's Wife
Agent: Kevan Lyon, Marsal Lyon Literary.
- The Cassandra Project
Agents: (for McDevitt) Chris Lotts, Lotts Agency; (for Resnick) Eleanor Wood, Spectrum Literary Agency.
- Fresh-Picked Poetry: A Day at the Farmers' Market
Author’s agent: Karen Grencik, Red Fox Literary.
- Martina & Chrissie: The Greatest Rivalry in the History of Sports
Illustrator’s agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Daddy Depot
Author’s agent: John Cusick, Folio Literary Management.
- If My Love Were a Fire Truck: A Daddy's Love Song
Author’s agent: Ammi-Joan Paquette, Erin Murphy Literary.
- To the Stars! the First American Woman to Walk in Space
Illustrator’s agent: Teresa Kietlinski, Prospect Agency.
- The Cold Between: A Central Corps Novel
Agent: Hannah Bowman, Liza Dawson Associates.
- The Keeper of Hands
Agent: John Talbot, Talbot Fortune Agency.
- The Tenth Witness
Agent: Eve Bridburg and Todd Shuster, Zachary Shuster Harmsworth.
- That Old Black Magic
Agent: Jennifer Rudolph Walsh, William Morris Endeavor.
- Writers House Signs with Argo Navis
Under the Argo Navis arrangement the author is the publisher of his or her titles and the agent is the liaison to Argo Navis.
- Australian Trilogy Won by Riverhead
The book sale was made by agent Joseph Regal at Russell & Volkening, acting for Hearn's Australian agent, Jenny Darling.
- Slow Burn: The Rise and Bitter Fall of American Intelligence in Vietnam
The book captures the terror and claustrophobia of the final days of U.S. involvement in Vietnam when DeForrest's arrangements for the evacuation of his agents proved unsuccessful.