- The Best American Science and Nature Writing 2021
Agent: PJ Mark, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- Revolution in Our Time: The Black Panther Party's Promise to the People
Agent: Ginger Knowlton, Curtis Brown.
- Gated Prey
Agent: Amy Tannenbaum, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- Sweater Weather
Agent: Rebecca Sherman, Writers House.
- Any Sign of Life
Agent: Holly Root, Waxman Leavell.
- New and Noteworthy Picture Book and Novel Sequels: August 2021
Larry soon finds himself lost inside a library, and must find his way back to Pete.Moose on a Mission by Mo O’Hara, illus. by Jess Bradley (Feiwel and Friends, Aug. 3 $10.99; ISBN 978-1-250-22222-0).In the second book in the Agent Moose series, the circus is
- Pandemic Missed Connections: August 12, 2021
My deep desire is that Breath will continue to find champions and readers, because I really do believe it’s one that changes lives.Allyn Johnston, v-p and publisher, Beach Lane BooksLooking for Smile began during a weekend in May 2019 when I was teaching a picture book workshop with agent08/12/2021
- In Conversation: Adam Jay Epstein and Ruth Chan
Ruth Chan: I was waiting to hear back about another manuscript I was interested in illustrating when my agent sent along Kendra email with your manuscript.
- Doing the Job: Close-up on Isabella Maldonado
The main trait special agent Guerrera and detective cruz have in common is a stubborn streak a mile wide, but the childhoods that shaped them make them quite different from each other.
- The Hurdles of Finding an Agent
Seeing if agents were happy about it, too.
- Psycho by the Sea
Agent: Anthony Goff, David Higham Assoc.
- The Becoming: The Dragon Heart Legacy, Book 2
Agent: Amy Berkower, Writers House.
- Living Beyond Borders: Growing Up Mexican in America
Agent: Andrea Cascardi, Transatlantic Agency.
- Mr. Watson's Chickens
Illustrator’s agent: Stephen Barr, Writers House.
- The City Beautiful (Original)
Agent: Thao Le, Sandra Dijkstra Literary.