- Love Next Door
Agent: Kimberly Brower, Brower Lit.
- How Do You Fight a Horse-Sized Duck?: Secrets to Succeeding at Interview Mind Games and Getting the Job You Want
Agent: John Brockman, Brockman Inc.
- Three Girls from Bronzeville: A Uniquely American Story of Race, Fate, and Sisterhood
Agent: David Doerrer, A3 Artists Agency.
- Give My Love to the Savages: Stories
Agent: Dan Mandel, Sanford J.
- Just One Look
Agent: Alexa Stark, Trident Media Group.
- Isn't It Bromantic?
Agent: Tara Gelsomino, One Track Literary.
- We Should All Be Millionaires: A Woman's Guide to Earning More, Building Wealth, and Gaining Economic Power
Agent: Steve Troha, Folio Literary Management.
- The Sisters of Auschwitz: The True Story of Two Jewish Sisters' Resistance in the Heart of Nazi Territory
Agent: Tracy Fisher, WME.
- For Your Own Good
Agent: Barbara Poelle, Irene Goodman Literary.
- Only for You
Agent: Stacey Graham, Three Seas Literary.
- In the Shadow of the Empress: The Defiant Lives of Maria Theresa, Mother of Marie Antoinette, and Her Daughters
Agent: Michael Carlisle, InkWell Management.
- The Grandmother Plot
Agent: Kerry D’Agostino, Curtis Brown.
- The Silver Blonde
Agent: Brenda Bowen, the Book Group.
- U.S. Book Show: Making Publishing More Inclusive Demands Leadership
“We know it is not a long term solution—agents should pay a living wage to interns or do away with the internship model altogether.”
- U.S. Book Show: Political Books and the Trump ‘Sugar High’
Two agents and two editors took up the subject of political books in the post-Trump era at the U.S.