- The Upstart D.C. Agents Making Waves in New York
It was on something of a lark that Keith Urbahn and Matt Latimer found themselves working as literary agents.
- Agents of Color See Changes, Challenges in Christian Publishing
BIPOC agents say they’ve seen significant increases in interest—and deals—with Christian publishers since summer 2020 for books by authors who are Black, Indigenous, or People of Color.
- Obituary: Roslyn Targ, Longtime Agent, Dies at 92
Roslyn Targ, a longtime Manhattan literary agent who worked with some of the biggest writers of her day and brought translated American works to Europe, died in her Greenwich Village apartment on October 29.
- B.O.Q.: An Ncis Special Agent Fran Setliff Novel
Naval Criminal Investigative Service special agent Fran Setliff looks into the suspicious death of Ann Buckhalter, the wife of retired Lt.
- Agent Buys Christian SF House Marcher Lord
\tLiterary agent Steve Laube has acquired Christian science fiction publisher Marcher Lord Press.
- The FBI-KGB War: A Special Agent's Story
Aside from the excitement the book generates on the spy-hunting level, it reveals much about the inner workings of the Bureau during an era when, as Lamphere notes, "the FBI agent was king.''
- Spies: The Secret Agents Who Changed the Course of History
Volkman ( Secret Intelligence ) here offers a collection of short biographies of nearly 50 of the century's major secret agents and those who ``ran'' them.
- 2019 SCBWI Conference: Agents and Editors Give Advice
Alexander Slater, agent at Trident Media Group, commented on a huge rise in graphic novels.
- Four Questions for...Taiwanese Agent Gray Tan
How do these issues affect your work as a co-agent for U.S and European titles?
- Peggy: The Life of Margaret Ramsay, Play Agent
Often shifting "without warning from gadfly to nanny, from shepherdess to prophetic sphinx, from temptress to termagant," play agent Ramsay was a charismatic presence in British theater for 25 years.
- Obituary: Literary Agent Irene Skolnick, Dies at 80
Literary agent Irene Skolnick died June 27, 2019 after a long illness.
- Secret Agent Man Goes Shopping for Shoes
Illustrator’s agent: Rubin Pfeffer, Rubin Pfeffer Content.
- Bloomsbury Forms Digital Publisher, To Partner with Agents
Bloomsbury said its intention “is to build a dynamic new publishing house in collaboration with other literary agents and literary estates of all sizes."
- The Prime Minister's Secret Agent: A Maggie Hope Mystery
Agent: Victoria Skurnick, Levine Greenberg Literary.
- Four Questions for…Australian Agent Jenny Darling
Twice a year would be better but I have a marvelous group of sub-agents and these relationships, most of which are long-standing, really help the process of getting my clients’ books out into the world.