- God's Double Agent: The True Story of a Chinese Christian's Fight for Freedom
Fu was raised by a mother who begged for food in Chinese country villages during Mao Zedong's "Great Leap Forward."
- The Spies Who Never Were: The True Story of the Nazi Spies Who Were Actually Allied Double Agents
Owens's conversion inspired the formation of Britain's Twenty Committee (aka XX or Double Cross), which controlled the messages sent by double agents, as well as the country's systematic policy of using German intelligence agents for deception.
- Within Arm's Length: A Secret Service Agent's Definitive Inside Account of Protecting the President
Emmett's engaging account is a reminder of the constant threats this esteemed agency faces and the effort each agent puts into their work.
- Lit Agent Under Fire from Former Clients, Including Bestselling YA Author
Thomas has not settled on a new agent; Mary Pender at United Talent Agency remains her agent for film and TV deals.Update: On March 4, Thomas announced on Twitter that Molly Ker Hawley of the Bent Agency will represent her.
- THE BUREAU AND THE MOLE: The Unmaking of Robert Philip Hanssen, the Most Dangerous Double Agent in FBI History
By the time fellow FBI agents arrested Robert Hanssen in February 2001, he'd been spying for the Russians off and on for two decades.
- Double Agent: The First Hero of World War II and How the FBI Outwitted and Destroyed a Nazi Spy Ring
Edgar Hoover’s organization demonstrated a high learning curve—thanks in good part to double agent William Sebold.
- Chasing Phil: The Adventures of Two Undercover Agents with the World's Most Charming Con Man
Over time, Kitzer and the agents developed an enviable friendship that survived the FBI’s Operation Fountain Pen sting in 1977, which landed Kitzer in prison.
- The Good Assassin: How a Mossad Agent and a Band of Survivors Hunted Down the Butcher of Latvia
Journalist Talty (Saving Bravo) revisits the 1965 assassination of Latvian war criminal Herbert Cukurs by Israeli secret agents in this brisk and dramatic history.
- St. Joseph, My Real Estate Agent: Patron Saint of Home Life and Home Selling
After having a house on the market for seven months with nary a nibble, Binz sheepishly took the advice of his Presbyterian real estate agent and buried a Saint Joseph statue in his yard.
- They Fought Alone: The True Story of the Starr Brothers, British Secret Agents in Nazi-Occupied France
Agent: Ed Victor, Ed Victor Ltd.
- THE SPY WHO STAYED OUT IN THE COLD: The Secret Life of FBI Agent Robert Hanssen
FBI agent Robert Hanssen began spying for the Soviet Union in 1985.
- For American Agents, It’s Another Year of Managing the Frankfurt Book Fair from Home
This time around she and her colleagues reserved time in early September to meet exclusively with their co-agents, saving their time early in October for meetings with international editors.
- Hunting Marco Polo: The Pursuit of the Drug Smuggler Who Couldn't Be Caught, by the Agent Who Wouldn't Quit
Lovato tracked Marks and overcame bureaucratic lassitude, ineptitude in inexperienced drug agents, wrangling between U.S. and U.K. government agencies, moles within the DEA, and ultimately played a major role in Marks's receiving a 30-year sentence.
- Don't Shoot! We're Republicans!: Memoirs of an FBI Agent Who Did Things His Own Way
Writer and former FBI special agent Owens recounts 30 years as a G-man in this funny, thought-provoking memoir.
- Twilight Warriors: The Soldiers, Spies, and Special Agents Who Are Revolutionizing the American Way of War
Agent: Andrew Stuart, Stuart Agency.