- The Book of Mother
Agent: Mark Kessler, Susanna Lea.
- Mango, Mambo, and Murder
Agent: Saritza Hernández, Andrea Brown Literary.
Agent: Kari Sutherland, Bradford Literary.
- Escape to Witch City
Agent: Silvia Molteni, Peters Fraser & Dunlop.
- Girly Drinks: A Women's History of Drinking (Original)
Agent: Brady McReynolds, JABberwocky Literary Agency.
- Warriors of God
Agent: Patricia Pasqualini, Patricia Pasqualini Literary.
- Wolf Point
Agent: Mitch Hoffman, Aaron Priest Literary.
- Now Comes Good Sailing: Writers Reflect on Henry David Thoreau
Literary agent Blauner (In Their Lives: Great Writers on Great Beatles Songs) brings together in this dynamic collection 27 essays on the life of Henry David Thoreau (1817–1862) and his most famous work, Walden; or, Life in the Woods.
- The Gilded Edge: Two Audacious Women and the Cyanide Love Triangle That Shook America
Agent: Anna Sproul-Latimer, Neon Literary.
- Book Buddies: Ivy Lost and Found
Author’s agent: Tracey Adams, Adams Literary.
Agent: Sara Megibow, KT Literary.
- How Moon Fuentez Fell in Love with the Universe
Agent: Elizabeth Bewley, Sterling Lord Literistic.
- The Days of Afrekete
Agent: Ellen Levine, Trident Media Group.
- 2021 SCBWI Conference: Craft, Perseverance, and Connection
Subsequently attending the SCBWI Mid-Atlantic Conference with copies of her portfolio in hand secured Harrison an agent, Carrie Hannigan of HG Literary, who still represents her today.
- 2021 SCBWI Conference: Significant Market Transformation Due to Covid-19
In conclusion, Halverson mentioned the burnout that many agents and editors are experiencing due to the pandemic, especially amid increased submissions.