- Digital Book World: Consumers, Data and Analytics in the Digital Book Era
"The author is,” said agent Ginger Clark, who noted that AAR ethical guidelines for agents in these situations dictate that, “agents keep client interests at the forefront, not your own.”
- The Last Family
A killer stalks DEA agents.
- And the Winner Isn't
I have nothing against agents trying to make money—and God knows, I have nothing against writers who want to get published.
- Conflicting with Two Religious Holidays, Bologna 2013 Scheduling Raises Eyebrows
\t \tAnother agent, who also asked her name be witheld, said she assumes that the scheduling will affect a number of New York agents and editors.
- Deals: Week of 11/22/10
Brown closed the deal without an agent.
- Agencies Deepen Commitment to Publicity
Weisbach said Cox will, like Strong, be working as both agent and publicist.
- ACFW 2018 Sharpens Focus on Author Training and Support
“It’s the beginning of a relationship, either between an author and editor or an author and an agent—and authors can understand just how far they have to go to get a contract.”Publishers and agents also use the conference as a place to hold meetings, network, scout new talent, and
- The Art of Packaging
“The perception of being first is what counts, and that's what's up to the agent.”
- Cooking the Books with Angela Miller
Intellectually, my agenting job is really important.
- Starbucks Selection Process Raises Eyebrows
asked one agent.
- Children's Job Moves: June 2014
Jennifer Laughran has been named senior agent; she was formerly agent.
- Publisher Take All?
But that doesn't mean agents should roll over and accept the new terms.
- Natural Solutions to Pcos: How to Eliminate Your Symptoms and Boost Your Fertility
Agent: Clare Hulton, Clare Hulton Literary Agency.
- Ghost Stories
Morel also connects her writers with literary agents in instances where agents need to create proposals from scratch.
- Finding the Right Role for Trade Paperbacks
Last summer Carrie Kania left HarperCollins to become an agent in the U.K.