- Liddy, Spence Rate Seven Figures from SMP
This latest book on the Trial of the Century is the first under a reported seven-figure, three-book deal negotiated between SMP senior editor Robert Weil and agent Peter Lampack.
- Publishing, After a Life in Publishing
And as an agent he licensed Pot Thief, a formerly self-published mystery series about a ceramic potter by J.
- Making a Deal at Bologna
Agent Emily van Beek will also have, on the fiction side, The Leanin’ Dog by K.A.
- Q & A with Jennifer Niven
I couldn’t imagine finding another agent who would live up to John, both as an agent and as a person.
- Fall 2018 YA Spotlight: Teen Lit Reflects Wider World
What Jessica Regel, an agent with Foundry Literary + Media, has been hearing from a lot of editors is that they could really use a laugh.
- Bologna 2012: Trends of the Show
As Wernick & Pratt agent Marcia Wernick put it, “There was no buzz book this year, and it’s been really nice.
- BEA 2014: Firecrackers Are Back
The new awards will be judged by a panel of writers, editors, booksellers, and agents.
- Is Regan Arts Back in Business?
Did the author use an agent?
- Book Deals: Week of August 31, 2020
The book is set for summer 2021 and is, the agent added, “an ode to the animals that bring us joy and comfort” that will “resonate with anyone who has ever been touched by anxiety.”
- Whole Lot of Elvis Books Going On
Juanico's agent on the book was Peter Guralnick, who interviewed her for his award-winning Last Train to Memphis and writes this book's introduction.
- Mystery Notes
Agent, Nancy Yost.
- America's First Godfather: A Conversation with Mike Dash
Secret Service Agent William Flynn estimated Morello had at least 60 men killed in the course of his career.What debt does today's real and fictional mob owe to Morello?
- LBF vs. the Volcano: Fair Planners Say Show Will Go On
British agent Carole Blake, of Blake Friedmann, said that, even within Europe, attendees are having a hard time coming up with alternative transportation to the show.
- BEA 2012: Panting Over a Tea Bag?
He set to writing and two days later passed the idea by his agent, Brandi Bowles at Foundry Literary.
- Obituary: Constance C. Greene
With encouragement from the group’s instructor, Greene wrote to Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Phyllis McGinley—a family friend—asking if she might recommend a literary agent.