- Evangelist Billy Graham has died at age 99
Angels: God's Secret Agents (1975 original and revised and expanded in 1985) was a Publishers Weekly and The New York Times bestseller.
- The 2018 Taipei International Book Exhibition in Photos
Norton, is a commissioning agent for about 40 overseas publishers, mostly American presses.Children listened to the rules before commencing a card game.Globes of all shapes and sizes from Taiwanese company Neoclassical Artistry Globe.Kids browsed the titles in Hall 3.
- 2018 WNBA Pannell Award Nominees Announced
This year’s jurors are Brenda Bowen, literary agent at Sanford J.
- Booksellers Respond to Kidlit Sexual Harassment Scandal
Store manager Jamie Thomas added that the store decided to act after both Asher’s and Dashner’s agent had dropped them, followed by Dashner’s publisher.
- Book Deals: Week of February 19, 2018
No agent was involved in the Saudi America deal, and CGP will publish the title in September.
- Religion & Spirituality Announcements: Spring 2018
Two women join forces to find a missing person in a San Francisco chocolate factory.FaithWordsKill Shot by Susan Sleeman (Feb. 6, paper, $14.99, ISBN 978-1-4555-9649-2) Suspense, romance, and faith combine in Sleeman’s thriller about an FBI agent who must find a killer wield
- Switching Artistic Gears
That wasn’t recorded, and I didn’t like the way I sounded on the Audible version, so it no longer exists today.”Six months later, Penn rewrote and expanded Bob Honey, and his agent, Mollie Glick at CAA, sold it to Peter Borland at Atria.
- What I Learned From Andrew Neiderman
Tania later connected Andrew with Anita Diamant, the famed literary agent, who had discovered V.C.
- PRH Drops An Apologetic Dashner
Random House Children’s Books, Random House Publishing Group, and Penguin Random House Audio will not be publishing any future books by James Dashner," Penguin Random House said in a statement.The move follows Dashner's release by literary agent Michael W.
- SCBWI Revamps Harassment Policies as Asher Denies Charges
Another author frequently named in the SLJ article comment section, James Dashner, was also reportedly dropped by his agent, Michael Bourret, at Dystel, Goderich & Bourret.
- Housecleaning and 'Lots of Champagne': Erin Entrada Kelly Toasts Her Newbery Win
I’m constantly sending my editor and agent ideas.”
- Sexual Harassment In Children's Publishing Comes to a Head
At conference after conference, agents and editors stress that they google querying writers and illustrators before they offer a contract....
- It’s All Greek to Madeline Miller
“Around year five, I actually had a finished draft and an agent and we started to submit to publishers,” Miller recalls.
- Is Regan Arts Pivoting or Sputtering?
Agents who spoke with PW all shared similar stories about the progression of events.
- Open Book: The Tao of Teo
When the longlist was announced, agents started contacting Teo.