- Judas Horse: An FBI Special Agent Ana Grey Mystery
After training at the FBI’s undercover school, Ana uses an alias to penetrate the group, which includes a former FBI agent gone bad, Dan Stone.
- The Nazi Spy Ring in America: Hitler's Agents, the Fbi, and the Case That Stirred the Nation
One such message, intercepted in 1938 and decoded by British agents, outlined a plan to steal America’s east coast defense plans.
- I Am a Secret Service Agent: My Life Spent Protecting the President
Later chapters cover the daily lives of agents, the Secret Service today, and Emmett’s move to the CIA in 2004.
- Agent Gates and the Secret Adventures of Devonton Abbey: A Parody of Downton Abbey (Original)
Gates, the valet to Lord Granville and secret agent for the Crown, has uncovered a plot to plunge the world into war.
- Nine Lives: The True Story of an Mi6 Double Agent on the Frontlines
He immediately flipped and was offered the chance to work as a double agent for the British.
- Our Man in Charleston: Britain's Secret Agent in the Civil War South
Agent: Kathy Robbins, Robbins Office.
- Agent Zigzag: A True Story of Nazi Espionage, Love and Betrayal
London Times associate editor Macintyre (The Man Who Would Be King ) adroitly dissects the enigmatic World War II British double agent Eddie Chapman in this intriguing and balanced biography.
- The Triple Agent: The al-Qaeda Mole Who Infiltrated the CIA
Warrick, a Pulitzer Prizeâwinning journalist for the Washington Post, untangles the knotty story of Humam Khalil al-Balawi, the Jordanian al-Qaeda double agent responsible for the 2009 suicide bombing of a facility in Khost, Afghanistan, in this accessible and fast-paced debut.
- The Shadow Catcher: A U.S. Agent Infiltrates Mexico's Deadly Crime Cartels
- Agent M: The Lives and Spies of Mi5's Maxwell Knight
The book is clearly written and well researched, though Hemming occasionally stumbles, as when he gets distracted by the work of some of Knight’s less effective agents in the early 1930s.
- Spies, Lies, and Exile: The Extraordinary Story of Russian Double Agent George Blake
Journalist Kuper (Soccernomics) delivers a colorful yet glancing portrait of British double agent George Blake, who died in Moscow in 2020 at age 98.
- FREE TO SUCCEED: Designing the Life You Want in the New Free Agent Economy
Agent, Susan Lee Cohen.
- Drug Agent USA: An Inside Look at the War Against Drugs
Crowley, a 15-year veteran of the Drug Enforcement Administration, and Radford ( Trooper ), here tell all-too-familiar drug stories of buy-and-bust operations and stings in which narcotics agents pose as sellers.
- The Women Who Lived for Danger: The Agents of the Special Operations Executive
During World War II, these women operated as intelligence agents, clandestine radio operators and German saboteurs for the SOE--an organization created to wreak havoc behind German lines.
- THE WAY OF THE WISEGUY: True Stories from the FBI's Most Famous Undercover Agent
Agent, Frank Weimann.