- Finlay Donovan Is Killing It
Agent: Sarah Davies, Greenhouse Literary.
- Murder by Numbers (Main)
Agent: John Jarrold, John Jarrold Literary (U.K.).
- The Scorpion's Tail
Agent: Eric Simonoff, WME.
- Legacy of Death (Main)
Agent: Sara Menguc, Sara Menguc Literary (U.K.).
- The Sign of the Gallows (Main)
Agent: David Hale Smith, InkWell Management.
- The Renegades: A Peter Ashton Novel
The victims include a mid-rank British intelligence agent, a shady Egyptian businessman and a mysterious woman found dead in the men's room.
- Gumshoe Rock
The discovery leads to an FBI inquiry and increased scrutiny for Mort, amid a case involving an accountant who embezzled money in an attempt to pay back unpaid taxes, only to fall prey to the blackmail plot of an unscrupulous IRS agent.
- The Adventure of the Peculiar Protocols: Adapted from the Journals of John H. Watson, M.D.
Agent: Charlotte Sheedy, Charlotte Sheedy Literary.
- The Long Call
Agent: Sarah Menguc, Sarah Menguc Literary Agent (U.K.)
- The Proudest Blue: A Story of Hijab and Family
Illustrator’s agent: Robbin Brosterman, the Bright Agency.
- GI Confidential
Agent: Jill Marsal, Marsal Lyons Literary.
- Cullotta: The Life of a Chicago Criminal, Las Vegas Mobster, and Government Witness
In addition to poring through newspaper archives, Griffin interviewed various sheriffs, attorneys, agents and detectives, while primarily relying on information from retired FBI agent Arnoldy and what Pileggi calls the “phenomenal” memory of Cullotta himself.
- Armed and Dangerous: The Hunt for One of America's Most Wanted Criminals
The passing references to the toll the agent's hard-charging style took on his marriage could have been better developed.
- Final Target
Agent: Anne Hawkins, John Hawkins and Associates.
Agent: Alexandra Machinist, ICM.