- Vagabond: A Thriller
Exton is afraid of his Russian clients and of the MI5 agents who have made him a reluctant double agent.
Soon, he's paired with an ex-CIA agent who is also being hunted by unknown but evidently nefarious agents, and the two must find a way to vindicate and protect themselves.
- The Extinction Agenda
Agent: Alex Slater, Trident Media Group.
- Weekends with Max and His Dad
Illustrator’s agent: Justin Rucker, Shannon Associates.
- ASSASSINATION DAY: A Peter Ashton Novel
Agent, Phyllis Westberg.
- Vortex: An FBI Thriller
Agent: Robert Gottlieb, Trident Media Group.
The murder of a fellow agent in the White House is made to look like a suicide.
- Danger in Numbers (Original)
Agent: Lucy Childs, Aaron M.
- The Doublecross: (And Other Skills I Learned as a Superspy)
Agent: Josh Adams, Adams Literary.
Bishop, who always knows more than he shares with his agents, already has an agent near Jacoby's suspected Tennessee mountain hideout when Haven dispatches agent Luther Brinkman to the area.
Agent: Eileen Fallon, Fallon Literary Agency.
- Daughter of War: A Pike Logan Thriller
Agent: John Talbot, Talbot Fortune.
- A Dangerous Fiction: A Mystery
Agent: Gail Hochman, Brandt and Hochman Literary Agents.
- Balfour and Meriwether in the Incident of the Harrowmoor Dogs
Balfour and Meriwether are agents of Queen Victoria who are assigned a curious case: fellow agent Daniel Winters has vanished mysteriously near a sanitarium on the moors.
- RELENTLESS PURSUIT: The DSS and the Manhunt for the al-Qaeda Terrorists
Agent, Al Zuckerman, Writer's House.