- Scorpion Betrayal
Agent: Dominick Abel, Dominick Abel Literary Agency.
- A VENOM BENEATH THE SKIN: A Romilia Chacn Mystery
Agent, Georges Borchardt.
- The Convert's Song
Agent: Bonnie Nadell, Hill Nadell Literary Agency.
- Half-Resurrection Blues: A Bone Street Rumba Novel
Agent: Eddie Schneider, Jabberwocky Literary Agency.
- The Dark Heart of Florence: A Lady Emily Mystery
Agent: Anne Hawkins, John Hawkins & Assoc.
- Spooked: The Trump Dossier, Black Cube, and the Rise of Private Spies
Agent: Farley Chase, Chase Literary.
- The Course of All Treasons: An Elizabethan Spy Mystery
Agent: Carol Mann, Carol Mann Agency.
- Journey of the Pharaohs
Agent: Peter Lampack, Peter Lampack Agency.
- A Shadow Intelligence
Agent: Grainne Fox, Fletcher & Co.
- Never Look Back
Agent: Karen Solem, Spencerhill Assoc.
- I Saw Him Die
Agent: Clare Alexander, Aitken Alexander Assoc.
- How to Put Your Parents to Bed
Illustrator’s agent: Jodie Marsh, United Agents.
- Some Trick: Thirteen Stories
Literary agents come under fire again in “Climbers,” about a group of Americans who seek to publish the work of a reclusive novelist.
- Sometimes It's Storks
Author’s agent: Grainne Fox, Fletcher & Company.
- 2 SISTERS: A Super-Spy Graphic Novel
It begins with a theft in ancient Rome, hurtles centuries ahead to Venice, intercuts a tale of pirates with the exploits of a female WWII secret agent, and repeatedly flashes back to the agent's melancholy girlhood in the English countryside.