- The Bucket List: An Agent John Adderley Novel
Agent: Judith Toth, Nordin Agency (Sweden).
- Dog Dish of Doom: An Agent to the Paws Mystery
Agent: Josh Getzler, Hannigan Salky Getzler Agency.
- Stalin's Secret Agents: The Subversion of Roosevelt's Government
., Evans and Romerstein reveal the degree to which Soviet agents infiltrated the U.S. government after World War II.
- B.O.Q.: An Ncis Special Agent Fran Setliff Novel
Naval Criminal Investigative Service special agent Fran Setliff looks into the suspicious death of Ann Buckhalter, the wife of retired Lt.
- The FBI-KGB War: A Special Agent's Story
Aside from the excitement the book generates on the spy-hunting level, it reveals much about the inner workings of the Bureau during an era when, as Lamphere notes, "the FBI agent was king.''
- Spies: The Secret Agents Who Changed the Course of History
Volkman ( Secret Intelligence ) here offers a collection of short biographies of nearly 50 of the century's major secret agents and those who ``ran'' them.
- Peggy: The Life of Margaret Ramsay, Play Agent
Often shifting "without warning from gadfly to nanny, from shepherdess to prophetic sphinx, from temptress to termagant," play agent Ramsay was a charismatic presence in British theater for 25 years.
- Secret Agent Man Goes Shopping for Shoes
Illustrator’s agent: Rubin Pfeffer, Rubin Pfeffer Content.
- The Prime Minister's Secret Agent: A Maggie Hope Mystery
Agent: Victoria Skurnick, Levine Greenberg Literary.
- AGENT 146: The True Story of a Nazi Spy in America
What is it like to pass yourself off as an ordinary citizen in an enemy state for nefarious purposes?
- IN THE PIRATE'S DEN: My Life as a Secret Agent for Castro
Masetti spins a tale of progressive disillusionment with communism.
- Agent of Destiny: The Life and Times of General Winfield Scott
Despite the publisher's contention that this is "the first-ever biography" of Winfield Scott (1786-1866), Eisenhower's (Intervention!)
- All the Agents and Saints: Dispatches from the U.S. Borderlands
Travel writer Elizondo Griest (Around the Bloc: My Life in Moscow, Beijing, and Havana) meditates on the existential nature and impact of international borderlines through her encounters with people along the Mexican and Canadian borders in the United States.
- THE PIZZA MONSTER: Olivia Sharp, Agent for Secrets
A slightly daffy rich kid narrates this inaugural title in a series starring Nate the Great's cousin.
- Women as Revolutionary Agents of Change: The Hite Reports and Beyond
The extensive excerpts from Hite's widely discussed and influential first survey and two later books on sexuality and love provide a coherent overview of her work over the last 18 years.