- First Steps: How Upright Walking Made Us Human
Agent: Esmond Harmsworth, Aevitas Creative Management.
- Deadly Editions: A Scottish Bookshop Mystery
Agent: Jessica Faust, BookEnds Literary.
- Indispensibles: Washingtonâ (Tm)S Diverse Soldier-Mariners Who Saved a Country, Created a Navy, and Rowed the Army Across the Delaware
Agent: Eve Attermann, WME.
- The Black Coast
Agent: Robert Dinsdale, Independent Literary (U.K.).
- Heart on a Leash
Agent: Rebecca Strauss, DeFiore and Co.
- The Initial Insult
Agent: Adriann Ranta Zurhellen, Foundry Literary.
- The Wild Huntsboys
Agent: Molly Ker Hawn, the Bent Agency.
- The Rock from the Sky
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- The Age of Acrimony: How Americans Fought to Fix Their Democracy, 1865-1915
Agent: Katherine Flynn, Kneerim & Williams.
- Your Turn: How to Be an Adult
Narratives from successful people in the author’s extended network form the lion’s share of the text—including journalist Irshad Manji, a queer Muslim woman who shows how “moral courage” is the key to “being good at having tough conversations,” and a film agent who focused on community theater to revit
- The Sign of the Gallows (Main)
Agent: David Hale Smith, InkWell Management.
- Arctic Storm Rising
Agent: Robert Gottlieb, Trident Media Group.
- How to Catch a Duke
Inquiry agent Abigail Abbott’s past has come back to haunt her.
- The Queen of Izmoroz
Agent: Jill Grinberg, Jill Grinberg Literary.
Agent: Jennifer Goloboy, Donald Maass Literary.