- New York, New York, New York: Four Decades of Success, Excess, and Transformation
Agent: Lisa Bankoff, Bankoff Collaborative.
- 100 Boyfriends
Agent: Julia Masnik, Watkins/Loomis Agency.
- Three O'Clock in the Morning
Agent: David Forrer, InkWell Management.
- Scot on the Rocks (Main)
Agent: Lisa Moylett, CMM Literary (U.K.).
- Crimson Lake Road
Agent: Ann Leslie Tuttle, Dystel, Goderich & Bourret.
- The Progressive Apparatus And More Fantasticals
And a cult researcher and his Trekkie-turned-federal-agent ex-girlfriend face off against a religion founded by a sci-fi writer in “Cult Stories.”
- Meet You in the Middle
Agent: Kim Lionetti, Bookends Literary.
Agent: Russell Galen, Scovil Galen Ghosh Literary.
- Confident Women: Swindlers, Grifters, and Shapeshifters of the Feminine Persuasion
Agent: Erin Hosier, Dunow, Carlson & Lerner Literary.
- American Serial Killers: The Epidemic Years 1950–2000
Agent: Elaine Spencer, Knight Agency.
- The Burning Girls
Agent: Madeleine Milburn, Madeleine Milburn Literary (U.K.).
- H The Officer’s Daughter: A Memoir of Family and Forgiveness
Agent: Eric Simonoff, WME.
- The Mission House
Agent: Bill Clegg, the Clegg Agency.
- The Kitchen Front
Agent: Alexandra Machinist, ICM Partners.
- The Sinner
Agent: Jane Gregory, David Higham Assoc.