- The Mercenary
Agent: Will Roberts, Gernert Co.
- Tattooed to Death (First World Publication)
Agent: Agent: Laurie McLean, Fuse Literary.
- A Year of Everyday Wonders
Author’s agent: Brianne Johnson, Writers House.
- Bone Canyon
Agent: Amy Tannenbaum, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- Finlay Donovan Is Killing It
Agent: Sarah Davies, Greenhouse Literary.
- Murder by Numbers (Main)
Agent: John Jarrold, John Jarrold Literary (U.K.).
- The Scorpion's Tail
Agent: Eric Simonoff, WME.
- Legacy of Death (Main)
Agent: Sara Menguc, Sara Menguc Literary (U.K.).
- The Sign of the Gallows (Main)
Agent: David Hale Smith, InkWell Management.
- The Renegades: A Peter Ashton Novel
The victims include a mid-rank British intelligence agent, a shady Egyptian businessman and a mysterious woman found dead in the men's room.
- Gumshoe Rock
The discovery leads to an FBI inquiry and increased scrutiny for Mort, amid a case involving an accountant who embezzled money in an attempt to pay back unpaid taxes, only to fall prey to the blackmail plot of an unscrupulous IRS agent.
- The Adventure of the Peculiar Protocols: Adapted from the Journals of John H. Watson, M.D.
Agent: Charlotte Sheedy, Charlotte Sheedy Literary.
- The Long Call
Agent: Sarah Menguc, Sarah Menguc Literary Agent (U.K.)
- The Proudest Blue: A Story of Hijab and Family
Illustrator’s agent: Robbin Brosterman, the Bright Agency.
- GI Confidential
Agent: Jill Marsal, Marsal Lyons Literary.