Agent: Jodie Marsh, United Agents.
- Fifty Cents and a Dream: Young Booker T. Washington
Agent: Joy Harris, Joy Harris Literary Agency.
- How to Stay Sane
Agent: Caroline Dawnay, United Agents (U.K.).
- Desmond and the Very Mean Word
Agent: Lynn Franklin, Lynn Franklin Associates.
- Curses! Foiled Again
Agent: Elizabeth Harding, Curtis Brown.
- The Worm Whisperer
Agent: Tracey Adams, Adams Literary.
Clearly emulating the science fiction of the 1940s, with art reminiscent of Eisner and more often of Mark Shultz, Fear Agent rejoices in its retro-pulp sensibilities.
- A Deniable Death
Agent: Jason Bartholomew, Hodder & Stoughton.
- Flora's Wish
Agent: Wendy Lawton, Books & Such Literary Agency.
Agent: Celia Catchpole.
- Noah Webster and His Words
Agent: Writers House.
- Gas! Gas! Quick, Boys!: How Chemistry Changed the First World War
Freemantle analyzes the spectrum of chemical agents and discusses the pros and cons of chemical warfare—gas caused relatively few casualties, but it devastated morale.
- Flora and Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures
Author’s agent: Holly McGhee, Pippin Properties.
- Scorpion Deception
Agent: Dominick Abel, Dominick Abel Literary Agency.
- The Little Tokyo Informant
Agent: Gillon Aitken, Aitken Alexander Associates.