- Robert Ludlum's (TM) the Bourne Imperative
Agent: Henry Morrison, the Henry Morrison Agency.
- What to Do If an Elephant Stands on Your Foot
Agent: Celia Catchpole.
- For What It's Worth
Agent: Brandt & Hochman Literary Agents.
- Hell on Wheels: Black Knights Inc.
Agent: Nicole Resciniti, the Seymour Agency.
- The Pseudoscience Wars: Immanuel Velikovsky and the Birth of the Modern Fringe
Agent: Christy Fletcher, Fletcher & Co.
- What the Nanny Saw
Agent: United Agents.
- Fingerprints of You
Agent: Gail Hochman, Brandt & Hochman Literary Agents.
- How to Marry a Warlock in 10 Days
Agent: Pamela Harty, the Knight Agency.
- Princess in Training
Agent: Laura Rennert, Andrea Brown Literary Agency.
- Shadow Rising
Agent: Meredith Bernstein, Meredith Bernstein Literary Agency.
Agent: Nat Sobel, Sobel Weber Associates.
- Half-Past Dawn
They discover that Mia has been kidnapped by fellow FBI agents and is being held captive by a crazed assassin, Nowaji Cristos, desperate to get his hands on an evidence case.
- The Inquisitor
Graphic descriptions of torture coolly administered by Geiger show him to be a decidedly warped character, but he’s also a fascinating piece of work as he copes with the deadly agents determined to recapture Ezra.
Agent: Carolyn Whitaker, London Independent Books.
- The Supermodel and the Brillo Box: Back Stories and Peculiar Economics from the World of Contemporary Art
Agent: John Pearce, Westwood Creative Artists.