- Up from the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel
Agent: Nancy Yost, Nancy Yost Literary Agency.
Agent: Peter Ginsberg, Curtis Brown.
- Slingshot: A Spycatcher Novel
Agent: Luigi Bonomi, Luigi Bonomi Associates (U.K.).
- Enemies Among Us
Novels about undercover FBI agents nabbing terrorists are more credible when written by former FBI agents.
- The Last of the Tribe: The Epic Quest to Save a Lone Man in the Amazon
Reel focuses on the colorful Indian agents, who come across as a mélange of cowboy, hippie, and anthropologist.
- Manhunters: How We Took Down Pablo Escobar
Agent: Luke Janklow, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- The Bells of Hell (First World Publication)
Just minutes after they lead him away, the real FBI agents show up.
- Below the Radar
Ridenour, a retired FBI agent, brings authenticity to the action, but readers should be prepared for stock supporting characters, including an FBI agent who takes a romantic interest in Lexie, and a standard issue plot.
- The Nemesis Manifesto
Agent: Mitch Hoffman, Aaron M.
- The Hollow Ones
Agent: Richard Abate, 3 Arts Entertainment.
- Deadlock, Volume 24
Agent: Robert Gottlieb, Trident Media Group.
- Nightshade: A Livy Nash Mystery
Agent: Carrie Pestritto, Laura Dail Literary.
- Margaret Truman's Murder on the Metro: A Capital Crimes Novel
Agent: Robert G.
- The Invisible Woman
Agent: Kevan Lyon, Marsal Lyon Literary Agency.
- Eichman in My Hands
Malkin was the agent who made the actual capture.