- The King's Deception
Agent: Simon Lipskar, Writers House.
- Thing about Luck
Author’s agent: Gail Hochman, Brandt & Hochman Literary Agents.
- The Mechanical
Agent: Kay McCauley, Pimlico Agency.
- Disposable Asset: An Espionage Thriller (First World Publication)
Agent: Richard Curtis, Richard Curtis Agency.
- The Namesake: A Commissario Alec Blume Novel
Agent: Sarah Ballard, United Agents.
- The Operative
Agent: John Talbot, Talbot Fortune Agency.
- Black Irish
Agent: Scott Waxman, Waxman Leavell Literary.
- War of Nerves: Chemical Warfare from World War I to Al-Qaeda
In the 1950s and '60s, virtually every major power was developing and testing chemical weapons, and this deadly technology was often granted to client states: Egypt used nerve agents in its 1962 war against Yemen, and Iraq frequently used nerve agents against its Kurds.
- THE GOOD GUYS
Agent, Frank Weimann.
- MY LIFE IN CIA: A Chronicle of 1973
Agent, Maxine Groffsky.
- The Tunnels
Joining the agents on the case is former FBI agent Jake Riley, who now works as head of security for one of the dead girls' fathers.
- Seduction in Session
Agent: for Black, Kimberly Whalen, Trident Media Group; for Blake, Merrilee Heifetz, Writers House.
- Collecting the Dead
Agent: Kimberly Cameron, Kimberly Cameron & Associates.
- The Secret War: Spies, Ciphers, and Guerrillas, 1939-1945
He moves through the large, highly specialized body of knowledge to share the whole story: machines and code books, agents and double agents, deceptions and illusions.
- The Assassin of Verona: A William Shakespeare Novel
Agent: Ivan Mulcahy, MMB Creative (U.K.).