- Ghost in the House
Illustrator’s agent: Shannon Associates.
- Heartwood Hotel, Book 1 a True Home
Illustrator’s agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Kid Biz: How to Help Your Child Succeed in Show Business
In 1983, talent agent Carson and TV host Fawcett developed a combination seminar and workshop to give parents instructions from show business professionals on finding work for children in commercials, films, television and theater.
- The Eighth Menorah
Illustrator’s agent: the Bright Agency.
- A Lucky Author Has a Dog
Illustrator’s agent: Robin Rue, Writers House.
Author’s agent: Christina A.
- Too Princessy!
Agent: Erin Murphy, Erin Murphy Literary Agency.
- Oh No! Not Again!: (Or How I Built a Time Machine to Save History) (or at Least My History Grade)
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
Illustrator’s agent: Eunice McMullen.
- Good Night, My Darling Baby
Author’s agent: Liza Voges, Eden Street Literary.
- Missile Zone
In this fast-paced combination techno-thriller/secret-agent novel, mysterious amulets are as important as antimissile radars.
- Just Say Boo!
Agent: Brenda Bowen, Sanford J.
- THE DUKE OF HAVANA: Baseball, Cuba, and the Search for the American Dream
In a tragic case, agent Juan Ignacio is serving 15 years in a Cuban jail for encouraging players to defect.
- FBI GIRL: How I Learned to Crack My Father's Code
Agent, Stephanie Kip Rostan .
- THE PEREGRINE SPY
Agent, Carl Brandt at Brandt & Hochman Literary Agents Inc .