- Jubilee!: One Man's Big, Bold, and Very, Very Loud Celebration of Peace
Author’s agent: Prospect Agency.
- How Gator Says Good-Bye!
Agent: Abigail Samoun, Red Fox Literary.
- Mom's the Word
Agent: Jodie Hodges, United Agents.
- My Silent War: The Autobiography of a Spy
Philby became a communist and Soviet agent in the 1930s, then easily joined MI6 and rose to be head of British Counterintelligence before seeking asylum in Moscow in 1963 (where he lived until his death in 1988).
- The Amazing Age of John Roy Lynch
Author’s agent: Erin Murphy, Erin Murphy Literary Agency.
Agent: Steven Malk, Writer House.
- Springtime Baby
Illustrator’s agent: Rachel Orr, Prospect Agency.
- Ghost in the House
Illustrator’s agent: Shannon Associates.
- Heartwood Hotel, Book 1 a True Home
Illustrator’s agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Kid Biz: How to Help Your Child Succeed in Show Business
In 1983, talent agent Carson and TV host Fawcett developed a combination seminar and workshop to give parents instructions from show business professionals on finding work for children in commercials, films, television and theater.
- The Eighth Menorah
Illustrator’s agent: the Bright Agency.
- A Lucky Author Has a Dog
Illustrator’s agent: Robin Rue, Writers House.
Author’s agent: Christina A.
- Too Princessy!
Agent: Erin Murphy, Erin Murphy Literary Agency.
- Oh No! Not Again!: (Or How I Built a Time Machine to Save History) (or at Least My History Grade)
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.