- Need to Know
Agent: David Gernert, Gernert Company.
- The Killing Season
Agent: Luigi Bonomi, LBA (U.K.).
- His to Take
Agent: Kimberly Whalen, Trident Media Group.
- The Kill
Agent: Ariella Feiner, United Agents (U.K.).
- How They Choked: Failures, Flops, and Flaws of the Awfully Famous
Illustrator’s agent: Melissa Turk.
- Swan: The Life and Dance of Anna Pavlova
Author’s agent: Tina Wexler, ICM.
- The Ville Rat
Agent: Jill Marsal, Marsal Lyons Literary.
- Snowbound at Christmas
Agent: Pamela Harty, Knight Agency.
- A Lady Has the Floor: Belva Lockwood Speaks Out for Women's Rights
Illustrator’s agent: Lorraine Owen, the Organisation.
- Whispers Under Ground
Agent: John Parker, Zeno Agency.
Agent: Laurie McLean, Larsen/Pomada Literary Agents.
- Smudge and the Book of Mistakes: A Christmas Story
Agent: Liza Pulitzer-Voges, Eden Street Literary.
- Dr Volkisch and the Stempelhorst Legacy
Despite his age, Volkisch is still lethal to his adversaries, as shown when a Mossad agent who has the drop on Volkisch becomes so indignant over his racist ranting that the agent lets his guard down long enough for the doctor to pull out a concealed gun and shoot him.
- The Star Spangled Buddhist: Zen, Tibetan, and Soka Gakkai Buddhism and the Quest for Enlightenment in America
Agent: Jennifer Lyons, Jennifer Lyons Literary Agency (Jun.)
- A Pirate's Guide to Recess
Author’s agent: Rosemary Stimola, Stimola Literary Studio.