Graham's flawed contemporary romance linking a reverse diamond thief with an FBI agent isn't the gem it could be.
- The Stone Thrower
Author’s agent: Carly Watters, P.S.
- Whoosh!: Lonnie Johnson's Super-Soaking Stream of Inventions
Author’s agent: Erin Murphy, Erin Murphy Literary.
- La Madre Goose: Nursery Rhymes for Los Ninos
Author’s agent: Victoria Wells Arms, Wells Arms Literary.
- FT-Snow and Ice
Security International agent Diana de Revillon is no ordinary detective.
- William's Winter Nap
Illustrator’s agent: Stephen Barr, Writers House.
- Snowball Moon
Author’s agent: Linda Pratt, Wernick & Pratt.
- Need to Know
Agent: David Gernert, Gernert Company.
- A Lady Has the Floor: Belva Lockwood Speaks Out for Women's Rights
Illustrator’s agent: Lorraine Owen, the Organisation.
- Shoot Him if He Runs
Marks to track down Teddy Fay, an agent-turned-assassin who has been on the loose for years.
- The Red Syndrome: A Dan Gordon Intelligence Thriller
For an experienced ex-Mossad agent, Gordon makes a number of amateurish mistakes (e.g., revealing top-secret information to a sexy but untrustworthy federal agent) that imperil his life and mission.
- Pale Death: A Lee Nez Novel
Agent, Elaine Koster.
- States of Grace: A Novel of Saint-Germain
Agent, Irene Kraas.
- Out of School and Into Nature: The Anna Comstock Story
Illustrator’s agent: Edward Maxwell, Sanford J.
- How to Raise a Mom
Illustrator’s agent: Vicki Willden-Lebrecht, Bright Group.