- Pfeffer Joins East/West Literary
Pfeffer has been brought on as an agent and partner, and will be based in Boston, handling digital initiatives, among other things, for the agency, which specializes in representing children's authors and illustrators.
- Short Takes
Toronto agent Denise Bukowski made the sales....
- Freud and Fauna
Agent John Brockman conducted the auction that led to the Free Press editor Stephen Morrow's six-figure bid for the new book.
- Short Takes
The world rights deal was made, after an auction, with agent Victoria Sanders....
- More Illumination from Foer
His book on friendship was signed for North American rights with agent Georges Borchardt, and will appear in 2005.
- S&S Gives Sales Data to Authors Through New, Internal Web Site
S&S is also providing the same information in My Sales to agents, who will use a sub site called Agent Portal.
- The Things We Do to Make It Home
Agent, Melanie Jackson.
- Jester Leaps in
Agent, Jessica Jones.
- The Haunting of Torre Abbey
Agent, Susan Ginsburg at Writer's House.
- Dangerously Ever After
Illustrator’s Agent: MB Artists.
Agent: Paige Wheeler, Folio Literary Management.
- I Want to Help
Illustrator’s agent: Christina A.
- A Strange Place to Call Home: The World's Most Dangerous Habitats & the Animals That Call Them Home
Agent: Brenda Bowen, Sanford J.
- Annie and Helen
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Kel Gilligan's Daredevil Stunt Show
Agent: Alison Fargis, Stonesong.