- The Eighth Menorah
Illustrator’s agent: the Bright Agency.
- Jubilee!: One Man's Big, Bold, and Very, Very Loud Celebration of Peace
Author’s agent: Prospect Agency.
- Job Moves: February 22, 2011
Michael Harriot has also been named an agent at Folio; he was previously at Sanford Greenburger.
- 'Scariest' Thriller for Morrow
Conaway bought world English, and is expecting strong interest at the London Book Fair--as is the agent for translation rights, Maja Nikolic.
- You Are My Little Pumpkin Pie
Illustrator’s agent: Lilla Rogers Studio.
- A Lucky Author Has a Dog
Illustrator’s agent: Robin Rue, Writers House.
- Oh No! Not Again!: (Or How I Built a Time Machine to Save History) (or at Least My History Grade)
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Springtime Baby
Illustrator’s agent: Rachel Orr, Prospect Agency.
- Books for Me!
Author’s agent: Jennifer Unter, Unter Agency.
- Daddies Do It Different
Illustrator’s agent: MB Artists.
- Diggs Joins Literary Agency
Diggs told PW that she was "starting fresh" as an agent, and was looking to bring in authors that will appeal to a multicultural audience.
Illustrator’s agent: Eunice McMullen.
Agent: Steven Malk, Writer House.
- Ghost in the House
Illustrator’s agent: Shannon Associates.
- The Amazing Age of John Roy Lynch
Author’s agent: Erin Murphy, Erin Murphy Literary Agency.