- Deals: Week of September 17, 2012
Agent Jennifer Weltz, at Jean V.
- A New Era for Frankfurt
With a record number of agents registered, business was brisk, buoyed by a number of seven-figure advances.
- Book Deals: Week of July 29, 2013
Agent Maura Kye-Casella at Don Congdon Associates represented Torre.
- Deals: Week of 11/15/10
Levy did the deal without an agent.
- Bologna 2015: Early Impressions from a Busy, Sunny Fair
Middle-grade, middle-grade, middle-grade, said Rebecca Mancini, whose company Rights Mix represents four publishers and six agents.
- No Room for 'Edgy'
Things didn't change when I became a literary agent in 1996.
- A Comic Crime Writer
The next reader is his agent, Larry Kirshbaum.
- Frankfurt Book Fair Forever
I was averaging less than 10 appointments per day with agents and publishers but knew I could do better.
Bob Bender preempted world rights to James Scott's Attack on the Liberty via agent Wendy Strothman.
- YA Author with Huge Wattpad Fan Base Tries Self-Publishing
About six years ago she had an agent and came close to being published in the conventional manner.
- Deals: Week of February 13, 2012
Agent Wayne Kabak represented Urschel, who used to work for USA Today and is a director emeritus at Washington, D.C.’s Newseum.
- Deals: Week of April 9, 2012
Agent Sophie Lambert at Tibor Jones Associates represented Filer.
- Hot Deals
The agent was Kathy Robbins.
- Weinstein Books Finds a Hit With Children's Series Aimed at Reluctant Readers
This summer the publisher is releasing a new series of chapter books, Secret Agents Jack & Max Stalwart by Elizabeth Singer Hunt.
- Getting the Story Out
My agent and I settled on Argo Navis, part of Perseus Books, which offers to agented authors national e-book distribution and print-on-demand paperbacks.