- Guild Responds to Second WME Letter on Google Settlement
Aiken added that any agents or authors with questions about the settlement can contact the Authors Guild at email@example.com.
- Hollywood Reader
His latest is about a boy who moves in with his reclusive uncle and discovers a magic mirror that transports him to alternate dimensions—with nary a celebrity profile or Stasi agent in sight.
- RBmedia Launches, Acquires Audiobooks.com
“With the incredible growth and tech leadership we’ve seen at Audiobooks.com, this acquisition means we have a very compelling story we can tell authors, agents, and publishers,” he added.
- Wylie, Random House Dispute Heats UP
That's bad for our authors, their agent, and their publisher."
- News Briefs: Week of March 25, 2013
Koster, who died in 2010, was Hosseini’s first agent, credited with discovering his bestselling The Kite Runner.
- Scott McClanahan On the Rise
He now has an agent—Anna Stein at Aitken Alexander—and signed only a one-book contract with Two Dollar Radio.
- Book Deals: Week of August 9, 2021
The agent described A Black Girl in the Middle as a “memoir-in-essays collection.”
- Publishers Weekly's Top Children's Stories of 2014
How to Write YA Author and literary agent Seth Fishman (The Well's End) provided his tips on how to write YA.4.
- Book Deals: Week of June 9, 2014
Agent Fiona Kenshole at Transatlantic Literary brokered the deal for Keyser.
- Deals: Week of 5/30/2011
Agent John Taylor "Ike" Williams, of Kneerim & Williams, represented Spooner in the deal.
- Appazoogle & the Next Generation
Despite the proliferation of self-publishing, she thinks that agents will continue to serve an important role for both writers and publishers.
- Buongiorno, Bologna: Bologna Children's Book Fair 2016 Preview
See our main feature:We spoke with a number of Bologna-bound literary agents about the trends they’re seeing and the books they’re selling.
- Wonderful Lives Remembered
Kuralt's agent, Greg Bellon, expects there may be future Kuralt compilations.
- Talk Books Stays Vocal
"I think they're been very successful," said agent Laura Dail, who sold a first novel, Kathleen DiMarco's Cranberry Queen, to Talk.
- First Fiction Fall 2014: Eimear McBride: A True Original
“Elizabeth put me in touch with Eimear’s agent,” Fischbach says.