- Mystery Notes
Agent, Nancy Yost .
- Short Takes
It's Let Every Nation Know: The Speeches of John Fitzgerald Kennedy and was bought from agent John Wright, for publication next spring....
- Mystery Notes
Agent, Nancy Yost.
- Subversive Thrills: PW talks with Aya de León
Twelve years ago, I went to one of these conferences with literary agents and I pitched it.
- Gendell Files Counterclaim Against McGuigan in Foundry Dispute
Gendell's suit states that in point of fact, "Foundry had more than enough funds to pay authors and agents."
- PW Talks with T.J. Newman: Nightmare at 35,000 Feet
I’d register it and allow it, and then I’d scratch that agent’s name off the list, pick myself up, and move on.
- Book Deals: Week of January 5, 2015
Dunham’s The Low Glycal Diet, from agent Linda Konner at Linda Konner Literary.
- Book Deals: Week of May 12, 2014
Agent Nicolas Grivel brokered the deal on behalf of the German publisher, Avant Verlag.
- Little Critter Expands E-Book Presence
He notes that many licensees and agents have approached him over the years, but nothing came of it.
- She Writes Press Now Distributed by Ingram Publisher Services
Of its 30 authors, five have literary agents.
- Mysteries from the Slush Pile: PW Talks with Barbara Rogan
\tLike your protagonist, you were a literary agent for many years.
- Glenn Cooper: An American Writer Only Europeans Can Love?
Then represented by agent Steve Kasdan (who now works at Amazon but was then at the Sandra Dykstra Agency), the book was bought in a flurry of international deals and wound up becoming the number one translated title in Italy where, according to Cooper’s current agent, Simon Lipskar
- Hollywood Ending: PW Talks with Alison Sweeney
The process is very different now that I have an agent and a publisher, now I have people to answer to.
- Paying a Horrible Price
When the old KGB was following a suspected CIA agent in Moscow, you'd have at least 20 agents.
- BookExpo 2019: Holly M. McGhee Adds Dimension to Listening
Is your head awhirl at BookExpo as you juggle your author and literary agent personas?