- Industry Veterans Form A New Christian Fiction Publishing House
Balow was head of marketing for the Left Behind series for Tyndale and, for the last three years, a literary agent with The Steve Laube Agency.
- Book Deals: Week of October 13, 2014
The book will, according to the agent, help parents raise readers through hands-on activities.
- Short Takes
., Canada, open market) with agent Nancy Yost at Barbara Lowenstein Associates for two more....
- PW: FTC Clears Bertelsmann Purchase of Random House
Bertelsmann spokesperson Stuart Applebaum said that with the acquisition approved, the company is looking forward to working with all authors and agents.
- BEHIND THE BOOK: A New `Code'
"We have no desire to compete with agents," said Hilsinger.
Morgan Chase, and came to the attention of agent DavidKuhn through a blog he wrote about his life there.
- Religion Book Deals: March 24, 2021
Agent Christy Fletcher at Fletcher and Co., brought world rights from Convergent editorial Keren Baltzer.
- Deals: Week of September 10, 2012
Agent Monika Verma at Levine Greenberg Literary brokered the deal, and the book is slated for February 2014.
- MTV Lands 'The List' by Siobhan Vivian
Brandy Rivers, television literary agent with the Gersh Agency in Los Angeles, co-agented the deal.
- New E-book House, Riverdale Avenue Books, to Launch in December
\tPerkins, a literary agent as well as former editorial director of Ravenous Books, said the company will have a foreign rights department and a Los Angeles based film agent and will work with Audio Realms to produce simultaneous audio books on most of its titles.
- Xander, Eclectic Dutch Publishing House, Celebrates Third Anniversary
The house recently had a success with Agent Storm: My Life Inside Al Qaeda and The CIA by Morton Storm with Paul Cruickshank and Tim Lister.
- Apple Books Bestsellers: 'The Night Fire' Burns Its Way to the Top
Agent Running in the Field by John le Carré - 9781984878885 - (Penguin Publishing Group) 7.
- Mystery Notes
- Short Takes
A book maintaining that Chinese-Americans were once subject to the same kind of "ethnic cleansing" as Native Americans and Japanese-Americans was sold by Coast agent Sandy Dijkstra to Random's Scott Moyers, who pre-empted for North American rights, forestalling an auction.
- SF/Fantasy/Horror Notes
Agent, Judith Hansen.