- Double Agent: The First Hero of World War II and How the FBI Outwitted and Destroyed a Nazi Spy Ring
Edgar Hoover’s organization demonstrated a high learning curve—thanks in good part to double agent William Sebold.
- Chasing Phil: The Adventures of Two Undercover Agents with the World's Most Charming Con Man
Over time, Kitzer and the agents developed an enviable friendship that survived the FBI’s Operation Fountain Pen sting in 1977, which landed Kitzer in prison.
- The Good Assassin: How a Mossad Agent and a Band of Survivors Hunted Down the Butcher of Latvia
Journalist Talty (Saving Bravo) revisits the 1965 assassination of Latvian war criminal Herbert Cukurs by Israeli secret agents in this brisk and dramatic history.
- St. Joseph, My Real Estate Agent: Patron Saint of Home Life and Home Selling
After having a house on the market for seven months with nary a nibble, Binz sheepishly took the advice of his Presbyterian real estate agent and buried a Saint Joseph statue in his yard.
- They Fought Alone: The True Story of the Starr Brothers, British Secret Agents in Nazi-Occupied France
Agent: Ed Victor, Ed Victor Ltd.
- THE SPY WHO STAYED OUT IN THE COLD: The Secret Life of FBI Agent Robert Hanssen
FBI agent Robert Hanssen began spying for the Soviet Union in 1985.
- Hunting Marco Polo: The Pursuit of the Drug Smuggler Who Couldn't Be Caught, by the Agent Who Wouldn't Quit
Lovato tracked Marks and overcame bureaucratic lassitude, ineptitude in inexperienced drug agents, wrangling between U.S. and U.K. government agencies, moles within the DEA, and ultimately played a major role in Marks's receiving a 30-year sentence.
- Don't Shoot! We're Republicans!: Memoirs of an FBI Agent Who Did Things His Own Way
Writer and former FBI special agent Owens recounts 30 years as a G-man in this funny, thought-provoking memoir.
- Twilight Warriors: The Soldiers, Spies, and Special Agents Who Are Revolutionizing the American Way of War
Agent: Andrew Stuart, Stuart Agency.
- UNDER AND ALONE: The True Story of the Undercover Agent Who Infiltrated America's Most Violent Outlaw Motorcycle Gang
After military service in Vietnam, Queen began his law enforcement career, eventually spending 20 years as an ATF special agent.
- A Spy Called James: The True Story of James Lafayette, Revolutionary War Double Agent
Author’s agent: Michael Bourret, Dystel & Goderich Literary Management.
- Into the Devil's Den: How an FBI Informant Got Inside the Aryan Nations and a Special Agent Got Him Out Alive
The book shifts between Hall's and FBI agent Burkey's perspectives, but the main voice belongs to crime writer Ramsland who knits these stories into a seamless drama filled with suspense, vivid characters and colorful events.
- The Truth Detector, Volume 2: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide for Getting People to Reveal the Truth
Schafer (The Like Switch), a psychologist and former FBI special agent, shares his tricks for getting people to tell the truth in this revelatory work.
- The Deporter: One Agent's Struggle Against the U.S. Government's Refusal to Expel Criminal Aliens
Former U.S. deportation agent Holbrook describes his job (a combination of policeman, lawyer and diplomat) in this unsettling memoir.
- Headless Horsemen: A Tale of Chemical Colts, Subprime Sales Agents, and the Last Kentucky Derby on Steroids
The book is a subjective combination of memoir, recent horse-racing history and rant at the use of steroids, “subprime” sales agents and the tradition-laden powers who oversee the horse business, known as “the Dinnies.”