- Bloom: A Story of Fashion Designer Elsa Schiaparelli
Author’s agent: Jackie Kaiser, Westwood Creative Artists.
- The Gone World
Agent: David Gernert, Gernert Co.
- Rumble Grumble . . . Hush
Author’s agent: Rick Margolis, Rising Bear Literary.
- Match Me if You Can
Agent, Steven Axelrod.
- Groucho Marx, King of the Jungle
Agent, Ivy Stone at the Fifi Oscard Agency.
Agent, Robert Gottlieb at Trident Media Group.
- Tommy Dorsey: Livin' in a Great Big Way: A Biography
Agent, Sasha Goodman.
- Buyers Are Liars & Sellers Are Too! The Truth About Buying or Selling Your Home
In addition to buyers and sellers, this includes real estate agents who must manage their clients' expectations and counteract the "lying" of all the parties involved.
- Imminent Threat
Agent: Sarah Hershmann, Sarah Hershman Rights Management.
- On the Go Awesome
Author’s agent: Jennifer Mattson, Andrea Brown Literary.
- The Animal Rescue Agency #1: Case File: Little Claws
Author’s agent: Richard Pine, Inkwell Management.
- The Gun, the Ship, and the Pen: Warfare, Constitutions, and the Making of the Modern World
Agent: Michael Carlisle, InkWell Management.
- The Album of Dr. Moreau
Agent: Seth Fishman, the Gernert Co.
- Amber and Clay
Author’s agent: Stephen Barbara, InkWell Management.
- Wood Could
Illustrator’s agent: Susan McCabe, Lilla Rogers Studios.