- Duck Sock Hop
Agent: Becca Stumpf, Prospect Agency.
- Pirate Princess
Agent: Rachel Orr, Prospect Agency.
- The Inquisitor's Key
Agent: Giles Anderson, Anderson Literary Agency.
- Cindy Moo
Agent: Kendra Marcus, BookStop Literary.
- Sixty Miles of Border: An American Lawman Battles Drugs on the Mexican Border
According to his depiction, all the agents are drunk, sexist, homophobic, racist, lazy, and petty.
- Strong Vengeance: A Caitlin Strong Novel
Agent: Natalia Aponte, Natalia Aponte Literary Agency.
- Monsieur Marceau: Actor Without Words
Illustrator’s agent: Marlena Agency.
- Commander: The Life and Exploits of the Life and Exploits of Britain's Greatest Frigate Captain
Agent: Caroline Dawnay, United Agents (U.K.).
- Golden Dawn
Agent: Susan Raihofer, David Black Agency.
- Young Philby
Agent: Ed Victor, Ed Victor Ltd.
- Each Kindness
Illustrator’s agent: Dwyer & O’Grady.
- The Company We Keep: A Husband-and-Wife True-Life Spy Story
In understated prose, the couple effectively narrate the long bouts of tedium interspersed with moments of paranoia and fear that make up a CIA agent's life.
- Finding Higher Ground: Adaptation in the Age of Warming
Observing her neighbors "striving for resiliency" by creating alternatives to a fossil fuel–based culture, Seidl optimistically proposes that humans might also evolve as we adapt, extending our empathy to nonhuman life vulnerable to climate change: "Coming to the aid of species unable to adapt to the
- Lion Heart
Agent: James Gill, United Agents.
- The Contractors
Agent: Richard Abate, 3 Arts Entertainment.