- Two Friends: Susan B. Anthony and Frederick Douglass
Illustrator’s agent: Rebecca Sherman, Writers House.
- Once Shadows Fall: A Thriller
Agent: Jane Dystel, Dystel Goderich Literary Management.
- The Sleeper
The search for the sleeper agent’s identity is unengaging, and Ashby lacks the depth Janes has invested in his other lead characters.
- Camp Tiger
Author’s agent: Lynn Nesbit, Janklow & Nesbit.
- The Dark Above
Agent: Paul Stevens, Donald Maass Literary.
- Look! I Wrote a Book! (and You Can Too!)
Author’s agent: Elizabeth Harding, Curtis Brown Ltd.
- The Scarecrow
Author’s agent: Elena Giovinazzo, Pippin Properties.
- The Black Shepherd (First World Publication)
Frankie ignores the directive that “no agent was permitted to work a case where they had a personal connection.”
- Fire Storm
Agent: Steve Laube, Steve Laube Agency.
- Almost Just Friends
Agent: Robin Rue, Writers House.
- The Best of Iggy
Author’s agent: Liza Dawson, Liza Dawson Assoc.
- A Girl, a Raccoon, and the Midnight Moon
Author’s agent: Faye Bender, the Book Group.
- Secret Remains: A Coroner's Daughter Mystery
Agent: Julie Gwinn, Seymour Agency.
- Fire Truck vs. Dragon
Author’s agent: Erin Murphy, Erin Murphy Literary Agency.
- Ohana Means Family
Author’s agent: Kelly Sonnack, Andrea Brown Literary.