- Robert Ludlum's the Bourne Treachery
Agent: Sloan Harris, ICM Partners.
- Full Commission: A Liz Wareham Mystery
Consummate PR agent Liz dashes from crisis to crisis while pondering what information she should give her boyfriend, Homicide Lt.
- The Wolves at the Door: The True Story of America's Greatest Female Spy
Hall's espionage career ended with the allied victory and the dawn of the cold war, for which the CIA wanted a different breed of agent.
- Sentinel: A Spycatcher Novel
Agent: Logo Bonomi.
- The Man Who Invented Rock Hudson: The Pretty Boys and Dirty Deals of Henry Willson
Agent, Mitch Douglas .
- Courtney's War
Agent: Kevin Conroy Scott, Tibor Jones & Assoc.
- GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS
Agent, Jane Gelfman.
- D-Day Girls: The Untold Story of the Female Spies Who Helped Win World War Two
Agent: Larry Weissman, Larry Weissman Literary.
Agent: Amy Tannenbaum, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- The Jerusalem Assassin
Agent: Scott Miller, Trident Media Group.
- The Scent of Danger (First World Publication)
Agent: David Grossman, David Grossman Literary.
- The Shadow Tracer
Agent: Deborah Schneider, Gelfman Schneider Literary Agents.
- The Hidden Man
Agent: Luke Janklow, Janklow & Nesbit.
- No Interest in Love
Agent: Brittany Booker, Booker Albert Literary Agency.
- The Wolves
Agent: Bob Barnett, Williams & Connolly.