- SECRET AGENTS: The Menace of Emerging Infections
During the first half of the 20th century, Western medicine seemed poised to conquer infectious disease.
- NO BACKUP: A Female Agent's Life in the FBI
Professing (in a brief author's note) his fondness for the genuinely evil Nosferatu of classic vampire fiction, Wilson (Gateways ) concocts a garish B-movie scenario, an expansion of a 1990 novella with the same title, in which armies of the un-dead decimate Europe and later make the
- Breath of Iron: A Novel of the Clockwork Agents
In her third steampunk romance (after Touch of Steel), Cross reunites a surgeon working for the Wardens of the Realm with her one true love, a spy who turned sky pirate after she saved his life and left him.
- The Double Agents: A Men at War Novel
Actors David Niven and Peter Ustinov, along with James Bond creator Ian Fleming, all of whom actually served Britain in WWII, help the heroes of Griffin’s Men at War series deceive the Germans in this solid sixth installment (after 2006’s The Saboteurs) from the bestselling author and his son,
- The Publishing Game: Find an Agent in 30 Days
Reiss's advice is wholly pragmatic, whether it's how to create a marketing plan to convince an agent that your book will sell or "good places to cruise" to meet agents in person.
- Author and Agent: Eudora Welty and Diarmuid Russell
From his first letter to Welty in 1940 (``an agent is rather a benevolent parasite because authors as a rule make more when they have an agent than they do without one''), agent Russell of Russell and Volkening kept up a dedicated correspondence of more than 30 years
- A Life in Secrets: Vera Atkins and the Missing Agents of WWII
Atkins sent 400 agents into France, including 39 women she'd personally recruited and supervised.
- License to Deal: A Season on the Run with a Maverick Baseball Agent
Agent, David Black.
- Ghost: My Thirty Years As an FBI Undercover Agent
McCowan became one of the rare special agents trained to work undercover and given multiple assignments.
- Agents of Influence: The British Plot to Change America's Mind
Hemming (Agent M) delivers a lucid, fast-paced account of England’s secret scheme to draw America into WWII.
- Protecting the President: The Inside Story of a Secret Service Agent
McCarthy is the Secret Service agent who wrestled John Hinckley to the ground after the would-be assassin shot President Reagan, and that incident is the centerpiece of this book.
- Agent Garbo: The Brilliant, Eccentric Secret Agent Who Tricked Hitler and Saved D-Day
Agent: Scott Waxman, Waxman Literary Agency.
- Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy
Agent: Jonny Geller, Curtis Brown.
- Stalin's Secret Agents: The Subversion of Roosevelt's Government
Agent: Alexander Hoyt, Alexander Hoyt Assoc.
- Dog Dish of Doom: An Agent to the Paws Mystery
Agent: Josh Getzler, Hannigan Salky Getzler Agency.