- A Virtual Bologna: One Agent's Experience
Zacker is co-owner of and agent at Gallt and Zacker Literary Agency.Not going to Bologna was unthinkable.
- Bologna Briefcase: What the Agents Are Bringing
We asked some American agents to tell us about two projects they have high hopes for.
- Publishing in Russia 2012: The Agents’ Dozen
His seven other novels include “Great Dream,” “All That Glitters,” “Chlorophilia,” and “Psycho Agent” (2011 National Bestseller Prize finalist).
- Bird, Bath, and Beyond: An Agent to the Paws Mystery
Agent: Josh Getzler, Hannigan Salky Getzler Agency.
- Tony Blair Hires Agent Barnett
Former British prime minister Tony Blair is on the hunt for a publisher.
- Jonathan Matson, Agent, Dies at 67
Jonathan Matson, president of the Harold Matson Company literary agency in New York, died on January 31 of heart failure.
- SECRET AGENTS: The Menace of Emerging Infections
During the first half of the 20th century, Western medicine seemed poised to conquer infectious disease.
- NO BACKUP: A Female Agent's Life in the FBI
Professing (in a brief author's note) his fondness for the genuinely evil Nosferatu of classic vampire fiction, Wilson (Gateways ) concocts a garish B-movie scenario, an expansion of a 1990 novella with the same title, in which armies of the un-dead decimate Europe and later make the
- Breath of Iron: A Novel of the Clockwork Agents
In her third steampunk romance (after Touch of Steel), Cross reunites a surgeon working for the Wardens of the Realm with her one true love, a spy who turned sky pirate after she saved his life and left him.
- New London Base for U.S. Agent
Elizabeth Sheinkman at the Elaine Markson agency recently set up a branch office in London (see our British report) and has already begun making deals for U.S. properties with U.K. publishers.
- The Double Agents: A Men at War Novel
Actors David Niven and Peter Ustinov, along with James Bond creator Ian Fleming, all of whom actually served Britain in WWII, help the heroes of Griffin’s Men at War series deceive the Germans in this solid sixth installment (after 2006’s The Saboteurs) from the bestselling author and his son,
- What American Agents Will Be Selling at the Fair
Aevitas Creative Management2030 AD: Thriving After the End of the World as We Know It by Mauro GuillenU.S. publisher: St.
- Frankfurt Book Fair Considers an Early Start for Agents
Stock said the list, which is circulating, is designed to encourage agents to set more meetings at the fairgrounds on Tuesday.The LitAg is open to agents on the Tuesday before the fair, Frankfurt officials say, but agents often take their Tuesday meetings at the Frankfurter Hof,
- Some Agents Wary About Submitting to AOLTWBG
But this situation stands out in a number of ways, agents said.
- WEbook Launches AgentInBox to Connect Authors and Agents Online
An agent’s profile, Khazaei noted, includes his or her name, but not their contact information; agents are given the contact information of authors who are submitting.