- A Life in Secrets: Vera Atkins and the Missing Agents of WWII
Atkins sent 400 agents into France, including 39 women she'd personally recruited and supervised.
- New Opportunities for Agents and Authors in Today’s Publishing
I often find that authors still value agents.”
- License to Deal: A Season on the Run with a Maverick Baseball Agent
Agent, David Black.
- Ghost: My Thirty Years As an FBI Undercover Agent
McCowan became one of the rare special agents trained to work undercover and given multiple assignments.
- Agents of Influence: The British Plot to Change America's Mind
Hemming (Agent M) delivers a lucid, fast-paced account of England’s secret scheme to draw America into WWII.
- Protecting the President: The Inside Story of a Secret Service Agent
McCarthy is the Secret Service agent who wrestled John Hinckley to the ground after the would-be assassin shot President Reagan, and that incident is the centerpiece of this book.
- Four Questions for...Literary Agent and Actor Edward Hibbert
Agenting began in 1988.
- Italian Literary Agents Form Trade Association
A group of 37 Italian literary agencies have formed ADALI, the Association of Italian Literary Agents.
- Virtual Exhibitors, Agents at Frankfurt to Have Multiple Platforms
Many publishers, agents and rights holders are well into the process of setting up their own meetings independent of the fair and its various platforms.
- Could Publishers and Agents Agree on a Flat Royalty Rate?
Many agents claim the 25% figure, created before e-books became such a large slice of the market, is essentially an arbitrary one.
- Agents Protest London Book Fair's Handling of Refunds
Agents who canceled their tables prior to the fair's ultimate, formal cancellation announcement had no money returned.
- Children's Agents Wernick and Pratt Launch Agency
With Wernick and Pratt's departure, two agents are left at the Sheldon Fogelman Agency — Sheldon Fogelman and Sean McCarthy.
- Literary Agent Joseph Vallely Dies at 74
As an agent, his clients included Peter Schweizer, Bill Gertz, Stanley Newman, Scott A.
- Agents Weigh Whether to Submit Projects During the Pandemic
These moves, said the agents interviewed for this story, suggest that advances are likely to go down.
- Agents Keeping Foreign Publishers on Digital Leash
For this reason, most American agents are including digital rights in their foreign deals, but not without caveats.