- Agents Largely Support Macmillan; Some Angered by Amazon
“The agents now smell money,” he said.
- Agent Danielle Smith’s Former Clients Speak Out
Agent Jennie Kendrick joined Smith at Lupine Grove this past January.
- New Agent Scores with a Female-Authored 'Bridges'
Caron K d sn't, however, have any problem acting as her own press agent.
- Bologna 2017: Agents Talk Children's and YA Trends
We asked a number of agents and scouts attending this year’s Bologna book fair to talk about the trends they’ve been noticing: in themes, in genres, and in international demand.
- Agent Garbo: The Brilliant, Eccentric Secret Agent Who Tricked Hitler and Saved D-Day
Agent: Scott Waxman, Waxman Literary Agency.
- Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy
Agent: Jonny Geller, Curtis Brown.
- Agents Discuss the New Norms of Christian Publishing
Daniel sees more opportunities for agents to bring creative concepts that don’t necessarily fit with the usual Christian living titles.
- Trying To Find a Literary Agent is the Worst Thing Ever
How can you get an agent if you keep scaring them like that?
- Agents Weigh the Growth Of Alternate Publishing Options
PW spoke to some agents about what they think the Konrath deal signals, if anything.
- Stonesong Launches New Web Site, Adds Agent
Book packager and literary agency Stonesong has unveiled a new Web site and announced the addition of a new agent, Emmanuelle Morgen.
- Obituary: Agent Rosalind Paige Cole, 88
Literary agent Rosalind Paige Cole died of cancer on February 20 in New York City.
- Stalin's Secret Agents: The Subversion of Roosevelt's Government
Agent: Alexander Hoyt, Alexander Hoyt Assoc.
- Dog Dish of Doom: An Agent to the Paws Mystery
Agent: Josh Getzler, Hannigan Salky Getzler Agency.
- PW: Agent Kern Expelled from AAR
- Q & A with Children’s Book Agent Steven Malk
At what point did you decide to become a literary agent?