- Four Questions for...Taiwanese Agent Gray Tan
How do these issues affect your work as a co-agent for U.S and European titles?
- The Prime Minister's Secret Agent: A Maggie Hope Mystery
Agent: Victoria Skurnick, Levine Greenberg Literary.
- Peggy: The Life of Margaret Ramsay, Play Agent
Often shifting "without warning from gadfly to nanny, from shepherdess to prophetic sphinx, from temptress to termagant," play agent Ramsay was a charismatic presence in British theater for 25 years.
- Bloomsbury Forms Digital Publisher, To Partner with Agents
Bloomsbury said its intention “is to build a dynamic new publishing house in collaboration with other literary agents and literary estates of all sizes."
- Obituary: Literary Agent Irene Skolnick, Dies at 80
Literary agent Irene Skolnick died June 27, 2019 after a long illness.
- Secret Agent Man Goes Shopping for Shoes
Illustrator’s agent: Rubin Pfeffer, Rubin Pfeffer Content.
- Turkish Agent Issues Warning, Requests Patience
“As sub agents, we represent your titles and do our best to sell your books' rights and protect you and your authors' benefits, but at the same time we have to stand with Turkish publishers.”
- Four Questions for…Australian Agent Jenny Darling
Twice a year would be better but I have a marvelous group of sub-agents and these relationships, most of which are long-standing, really help the process of getting my clients’ books out into the world.
- Publishers, Authors, and Agents Rally for Hurricane Maria Relief
“We mobilized via email and came up with a plan for approaching agents, editors, and authors for donations.
- Should Authors and Agents Weigh In on Citizen Reviews?
No one knows for sure whether the author and agent themselves made the comments using their own names.
- Simon & Schuster Sues Mob Author, Agent
Like similar instances involving authorial misrepresentation, the case underscores the degree to which publishers rely on the agent and author in establishing an author's credentials.
- Agents Highlight Leading Christian Publishing Trends
The religion publishing category is as strong as ever, interviews with several with literary agents found.
- Digital Book World: Agents and Rights Take Spotlight
- PW: Authors, Agents Challenge Random/BDD Merger
- Editors, Agents, and Authors Take the Pulse of Today’s YA
That evening I heard from agents who were beating themselves up for having missed out on it.